Norton House Hotel & Spa, part of the Hand Picked portfolio, is a country house hotel set in the outskirts of Edinburgh. The hotel holds 4 red stars and has 83 bedrooms; a 1 rosette , 110 seater brasserie; 13 conference rooms; Leisure Club and Spa consisting of 8 treatment rooms, swimming pool, gym and fitness studio.
We are currently recruiting for a Junior Assistant Restaurant Manager to join our Food and Beverage team.
Duties to include:
- Assisting with the management and day to day running of the brasserie restaurant
- Ensuring sales targets are met or exceeded
- Providing our guests with the exceptional service they expect
- Working with and supervising F&B and C&B Servers in all aspects of their work including room set-up and service delivery
- Delivery and monitoring of company Brand Standards to ensure 4 Red Star delivery
- Rota planning and forecasting as required
- Assisting with recruitment, induction and staff training as required
- Departmental stock-takes
- Assisting with conference and banqueting events as required
You must have experience working in a similar role in a 4/5 star property with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment while providing a high standard of service. We seek vibrant people who believe that providing the highest level of guest service is the key to success.
Hand Picked Hotels (AA Hotel Group of the Year 2012-13) is a group of architecturally stunning UK Country House Hotels, offering a positively memorable experience for guests and where our employees feel like family. Our 20 individual properties radiate charm, elegance and comfort with unique features.
Our employee benefits include:
- Group Personal Pension scheme
- Life Assurance scheme
- Discounted hotel accommodation
- Training opportunities
- Uniforms and meals on duty provided
- 29 days paid annual holiday, rising to 33 days with service
- Incentives i.e. Recommend a Friend Recruitment
- Employee of the Month and Employee of the Year Awards
- Staff Consultative Committee Meetings – we take time to hear opinions
Our values support a family approach; we are passionate about our people as well as our hotels/clubs and welcome those who share our enthusiasm to join us.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job