Junior Assistant Manager - Beautiful Destination Award Winning Gastropub
My Client is looking to recruit an enthusiastic and committed Junior Assistant Manager looking to continue to develop their career and become a GM of the future.
You will currently already be working within a hospitality environment, and be strongly focused on delivering an exceptional guest service. You will joining an existing general management team of an Assistant Manager and a General Manager who will continue to develop your skills and experience.
Our client is a small group of award winning individual Free Houses, each with their own distinct character in enviable locations. They offer a range of delicious food and drink wrapped up in a relaxed pub atmosphere.
At the pub, you will find great quality food, along with a fine selection of wines and ales.
- Previous experience within a similar role at supervisory level
- Understanding of ordering and stock control
- Cellar management and a knowledge of real ales
- Good knowledge of promotion & marketing including the use of social media
- Excellent customer service
- Strong leadership & people development skills
- High level of standards & service
- Ability to engage with the local community
- Basic Understanding of P&L & controlling costs
The Package / Benefits / Opportunities:
- Basic salary of £16,000 - £20,000 depending on experience + c.£6,000 in tips
- Excellent opportunities to progress and further your career
- General Manager
- People Development
- Small Group