An international luxury hotel company based in Central London is looking for a Junior Assistant Accountant to join their team. The role is to start immediately and is initially on a 2 month contract with the scope for more.
The role includes but is not limited to:
- Matching, batching and coding invoices
- Reviewing credit card and cash expense reports
- Procesing petty cash forms
- Scanning and filing supporting documentation in order to assist the accounts supervisor with the monthly rechargables
- Updating reports in order to monitor the costs of the project development expenses
- Assisting the Corporate Accounting Manager with preparing the final reports, budgets and forecasts
This is a great opportunity for someone who has recently graduated to get some experience within industry. It is essential that you are able to pick things up quickly as you will be working in a fast paced environment. Experience is desired but not essential for this role.
- Accounts Assistant
- Accounts Payable
- Purchase Ledger