Junior ASP.Net Web Developer
As of 11th April, our client is looking at new applications, with recent web development team experience, for a 'Junior ASP.Net Web Developer' to join their team within their well established technology company based in Melksham.
As Junior ASP.Net Web Developer, you will join a small technical team working alongside other web developers in a relaxed and enjoyable office environment. You will be responsible for maintaining and improving the clients existing web applications.
In addition, they are continually expanding their portfolio of websites and this role will be a key part of that expansion.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• You will have at least 1 years proven commercial experience (desirable).
• You will be able to learn quickly and have good attention to detail.
• You will be able to adapt to changing priorities with a positive attitude.
• We would particularly welcome candidates with User Interface design experience/skills.
Required skills / knowledge:
ASP.NET (Web Forms, Web Services)
Understanding of TCP/IP networks
Advantageous, but not required:
Version control experience (Subversion or similar)
Package / Benefits
• Working hours - 37 hours per week
• On-site parking
• 24 days holiday plus Public holidays
• Contributory Pension Scheme
- Web Development