Would you love to join a successful creative communications agency as a Junior Artworker? Do you recognise your strengths are in the technical side of graphic design, and genuinely enjoy amending beautifully crafted designs until they are print-ready? If you would like to develop your artwork skills within a friendly and supportive team, this could be a great opportunity for you!
This well-established communications agency has steadily grown over 21 years, and now offers creative and design services from London, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Bicester, as well as overseas. Traditionally their specialism is annual reports, however, they also work across an exceptional range of brand and internal communications and campaigns. An opportunity has now arisen for a Junior Artworker to join the Bicester studio team.
As Junior Artworker, you will report to the Creative Director and work closely with the Lead Artworker who will help you develop your artwork skills. You will also work alongside the Design Director, Senior Designer, Studio Manager and Junior Designer, across a range of annual reports (40pp to 400pp) and assist on further projects including various printed material for internal communications and advertising campaigns. You will have plenty of variety in your role and enjoy feeling settled in a fun and relaxed environment.
- You feel more confident with artwork (not designing) and want to develop your skills in this area
- You are keen to progress your career with talented creative professionals and understand the importance of producing immaculate artwork
- You have a passion for print and love typesetting, amending layouts and copy
- You care about the quality of your work and have excellent attention to detail
- You are skilled in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- You are a team player who is happy to get stuck in and work on any brief that comes your way!
Get in touch!
If this role sounds like the perfect next move for you, please send your CV and portfolio to us asap and we will happily tell you more! If you don't have your portfolio to hand, just send your CV in the first instance and we can take it from there!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job