We are currently recruiting for a Junior Architectural Technician to join a growing Architectural practice based on the outskirts of North Bristol.
This is a brilliant opportunity for someone looking to start their career in architecture. They are willing to consider graduates fresh out of university with the right attitude and drive.
The Junior Architectural Technician position will be split across the planning and technical teams although predominately it will be in planning.
Their main clients are the medium to national housing developers based across the country and the office has stunning views across the countryside with on-site parking.
The Role: Junior Architectural Technician
- Produce planning drawings sets
- Put together elevations, plans, street scenes
- Draw / create house types
- Put together associated layouts
- Use AutoCAD and Photoshop
The practice consists of a wide variety of experience and skill set which includes Architectural Technicians, Project Managers and Layout Designers.
This architectural practice gives all staff a structured career progression program. This gives you a clear indication of what is required from you to get promoted. Several senior staff in the business have joined as juniors and progressed their way through.
Why join this growing architectural practice?
- Flexible start and flexi finish
- Recently renovated office that has stunning views from the office
- Work within both the planning and technical teams
- Regular social events in normal times
- Clear progression pathway with individual targets to hit
- Discretionary bonus at Christmas time
- Private healthcare
The salary for this position ranges from £20,000 to £24,000 depending on previous experience. An immediate start is available if applicable.
Apply directly for this position or for more information contact Curtis Hunter at Konker Design Recruitment.
REF NUM: 908614 | Bristol | Junior Architectural Technician
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'