Junior Architectural Designer
Junior Architectural Designer required to join a well-established and growing company that specialise office design and build near the Watford area. This exciting Company have been running for over 50 years and work on projects up to the value of £3million. The client is looking to bring on a talented Junior Architectural Designer with some keen creative skills for their offices near Watford. This is an exciting opportunity for a Junior Architectural Designer to progress within the company as they have real exciting projects coming up and looking to grow quickly as a business.
The Junior Architectural Designer will have a natural eye for design, a practical side and be passionate and driven to do the best to form a key part of the team. Junior Architectural Designer will work as part of the design team, taking on projects sketches and turn them into clear and eye-catching visualisations that communicate the scheme to the customer, bringing their potential projects to life. The Junior Architectural Designer will be a team player, a confident communicator proactive in their approach to work, using software packages such as AutoCAD to create the plans and 3D Models and Revit to produce the final presentation.
Junior Architectural Designer Position Overview
- Creation of scheme designs and supporting bid documents as required for each proposal, from concept sketch to completed CAD for construction stages, and 3D visual presentations.
- Pricing and costing of the proposal within the guidelines of company policy, ensuring each scheme is within the clients' budget and meets the requirements of the specification.
Junior Architectural Designer Position Requirements
- Degree in Architectural Technology / Architecture / Interior Design related discipline
- Experience in office refurbishments preferable but not essential.
- Good with AutoCAD / Revit
- Good visualisation skills with a 3D model software
- Creative approach to your work & to finding solutions
- An innovator who seeks to simplify
Junior Architectural Designer Position Remuneration
- Salary 20k+
- 20 days holiday + BH
- Other benefits to be discussed at interview
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"