Junior Apple Technician
Role - Junior Apple Technician
Location - Plymouth
Salary - £18k- £21K
We are looking for a new junior Apple technician to providing 1st Line Support to all company staff in a professional and timely manner. Offering advice and guidance where appropriate and required.
This is an entry level position, with a good structure for technical and career progression and a chance to learn from a well-established team that will see you well set for a career as an Apple technician.
You will be working with a tight knit team who are responsible for the support, management, and security of the 700+ Mac devices.
What are we looking for?
- A real interest in technology and how things work
- A keen interest in Apple hardware & software
- An inquisitive mind who is willing to learn
- A strong desire to deliver exceptional customer service and is always happy to go the extra mile
- Knowledge/use of IT ticketing and asset management systems.
- Self-motivated and strong team player with drive to continue own development.
This an engaging and exciting opportunity that will challenge you intellectually. They will also give you a chance to develop your knowledge and experience in the rapidly growing Apple IT sector
ACM Resourcing are a leading Mac IT recruitment company work on various positions in the market please don't hesitate to get in touch with me for a confidential chat about how we can secure your next position.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'