Salary: £17-£25k depending on experience
Benefits: Flexi working conditions, competitive pay, great holidays and much more
Hours: Full time, Permanent
Location: Belfast, BT15 – will consider remote working from across Northern Ireland
Our client is an award-winning content marketing agency based in Belfast, Northern Ireland who helps their clients generate leads and sales through structured digital strategy, sleek web design and engaging digital content.
Due to continued growth and success they are currently looking to recruit a Junior Animator to join in on exciting and wide-ranging projects.
This is an excellent oppourtunity to join a well-established, reputable company and progress your career.
- Delivering projects on time and within budget
- Interpreting and meeting client requirements
- Working with internal teams to interpret storyboard and scripts to articulate specific messages
- Working with the senior animator lead
- Involved in the creation of 2D and 3D animations
- Delivery of quality animations in keeping with the brand guidelines
- Working with Adobe Animate, Adobe After Effects and Moho
The Ideal Candidate:
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Have strong communication skills, teamwork and proactiveness
- Have excellent time management and ability to juggle priorities between tasks
Possess a portfolio of previous digital artwork/animations
- Strong experience with Adobe Animate & Aftereffects
- High degree of self-motivation and initiative
- Ability to gather, analyze, and act on feedback from the team
If you’re the ideal candidate that our client is looking for, then send in your CV today by clicking the APPLY button below.
Keywords:3D Digital Artist-Animator, 3D Animator, 3D Digital Animator, Animator, 3D Modelling, Autodesk Maya, Autodesk 3DS Max, Vray, Adobe After Effects, Animation Rigging, Character Rigging, Blender 3D, Adobe Photoshop, Zbrush, Cinema 4D, Junior, Trainee
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'