Junior and Senior Project Managers PMO
Are you an experienced senior project and portfolio manager? Or are you starting off your PM career?
Can you see yourself working with a company that delivers operational and managed services solutions to clients across a range of situations often associated with their regulatory, risk and/or compliance agendas.
The role involves the management, planning and execution of large, complex, and strategically significant client programmes, understanding the strategy, and designing and planning of initiatives to shape their execution. You will mobilise and lead cross-functional teams through to execution and implementation, whilst driving and maintaining senior leadership and client engagement. Using our accredited framework the individual will implement our proven methodologies to drive standardisation and quality.
You will be a strong planner, influencer and have a proven track record in project management and delivery. You will bring high energy, thrive on building relationships and continually seek to improve the service offered to clients. If you are able to demonstrate some of the following we want to hear from you:-
- Strong communicator and influencer who is great at connecting the dots at the organisation, strategy, program, and project levels.
- Advanced knowledge of programme and project management and worked in a PMO/Project Management and/or Management Consulting role.
- Able to engage not just on the how, but also the why, demonstrating your experience designing and strategic planning.
- Project team leadership with the ability to mobilise, inspire, and lead your team.
- Demonstrate that you have business and commercial acumen and the ability to build an understanding of the business, to build and shape delivery plans.
- Partnering with senior stakeholders.
- You will be able to demonstrate the use of tools in change management, dependency management, risk management, and when to use them, when not to use them, and when it's time to create new ones
- It would help us if you have experience in a regulatory driven change environment, a banking, technology or manufacturing environment or IT enabled change environment, however this isn't essential.
You will be based in Belfast however you will have the opportunity to work with a wide variety of clients and projects, in other locations within the UK and beyond, and time away from your home office may be required. We can discuss this further as part of the recruitment process.
I am a recruitment consultant for Hays Technology specialising in Projects and Change for Northern Ireland, helping tech professionals develop their careers and ensuring organisations are supported by the top talent. My passion for this space stems from building a business on strong principals of customer service and delivery - I thrive on delivering for our clients.
As a company, we at Hays Technology are shaping the future of recruitment, experts in IT Infrastructure have never been needed more as organisations across the world evolve and adapt to the unforeseen challenges we have all been subject to throughout the pandemic.
- project manager
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'