Permanent, full time role
Due to expansion, a leading scientific organisation based on the outskirts of Cambridgeshire are currently looking for enthusiastic analysts to join their analytical teams. This is a great opportunity for an early career scientist to be trained and/or further develop his/her skills in chromatography and mass spectrometry. The successful candidate will be trained to perform various studies using a broad range of mass spectrometry and separation science under GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) regulations.
- Following method SOPs and performing sample extractions and analysis
- Instrument troubleshooting, maintenance and optimisation
- QC checking
- Performing COSHH and Risk assessments
- Adhering to cGMP guidelines
Depending on the department chosen, you will expected to carry out one of the following:
- Providing right first time analytical data to agreed schedules using ICP-MS, ICP-OES and Microwave Digestion Systems
- LCMS and GCMS data review and interpretation
Full training will be provided, so this is the perfect opportunity for an analyst or technician at the early stages of their career to build on their technical ability.
* Due to the location of the site, individuals looking to apply must have a full driving licence and access to a car, as public transport will not be a suitable option *
To be considered for the available positions, you must have the following:
- Degree in chemistry or related subject
- Familiarity with chromatography, mass spectrometry and sample preparation.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Conscientious and meticulous in laboratory work
Desirable qualities but not essential:
- Industry experience working within a regulated (GLP or GMP) analytical laboratory
- Industry experience performing GCMS, LCMS or ICP-MS
If you are interested in this opportunity and wish to be considered, please submit your CV and supporting covering letter via the link.
For further details please contact Katie Roddis on 01223 463300, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
All successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of application
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'