Rcruiter are delighted to be working with an innovative eCommerce Delivery Global business that currently seeks a JUNIOR IT Business Analyst who will join their team in Central London to assist the IT Project management team with technical integrations and scoping.
• Review development questions and with the guidance of the project manager, feedback with decisions to resolve blockers and keep projects moving.
• Engage with 3rd party customers and suppliers alongside the Project managers to support integrations with technical questions and answers. • Clear passion for technology and innovation, with an eye for problem solving.
• Understanding that this is a business orientated role without progression into core development.
• A working understanding of the following terms: XML, CSV, API, EDI, SOAP, REST, FTP, sFTP.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, with experience with Azure Devops, and JIRA a plus.
• Understanding of project methodologies a plus but not required.
• Demonstratable experience in connecting systems and understanding documentation is a bonus.
• Coding experience in Python, Java, and C#, as well as no negative disposition to using these again is a bonus.
Ideally someone within the Logistics sector would be more suitable but not essential.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'