Junior Analyst (French Speaking) - £32k
Remuneration: £32,000 - £35,000
Sector: Renewable Energy and Associated Industries
Hartree Partners Consulting (UK) Limited is looking for three junior analysts to contribute to the implementation of a challenging, exciting energy consulting engagement. This is an outstanding opportunity for sharp, hands-on recent graduates to gain first-hand experience in hydrocarbons law and economics, and NOCs.
These are full-time 6-month contracts with a view to permanent positions and need to be filled asap. The company will consider offering permanent contracts to the successful candidates based on their skills, background, and performance.
Hartree Partners, LP is a global merchant commodities firm specializing in energy and its associated industries. We focus on identifying value in the production, refinement, transportation and consumption of tradable commodities and anticipating opportunities in the supply chain where they may be under or over-valued.
Hartree's service offering includes proprietary trading and arbitrage, risk management, structured transactions, principal investing, and energy consulting. Hartree Partners Consulting (UK) Limited offers advisory in the EMEA region covering policy, managerial, commercial, strategic, financial and regulatory issues in the energy sector.
Why work here?
- Hartree has a global reach spanning 10 offices and approximately 75 traders and originators.
- Rigorous research, analytical approach, and entrepreneurial culture
- Strong track record and growth
The successful candidates will assist the Engagement Manager with:
a) daily PMO tasks:
- Monitor, direct, manage, and coordinate daily activities across all work streams to ensure high-quality, on-time, on-budget completion of Work Plans and Schedules
- Establish and maintain deliverable quality standards
- Apply and employ project management best practices aimed at project-related work product quality, schedule, and risk
b) processes and procedures:
- Identification, analysis, and evaluation of existing business and institutional processes and procedures
- Interviews with related stakeholders
- Redesign and implementation of new processes and procedures
The Person - Qualifications, experience & skills
- Recent graduate
- Academic background in business, finance or engineering
- Proficiency in English and French
- Ability to travel
- Excellent communication skills
- Hands-on, pro-active attitude
- Proprietary Trading
- Renewable Energy