Business Intelligence/Marketing Analyst
BI Team Leader/Marketing Operations Manager
Make it Cheaper are the UK’s Number 1 broker of Energy, Telecoms and Insurance.
We are an award winning company with the sole purpose of "Putting a Smile on the Faces of British Businesses" through switching and saving made easy.
At Make It Cheaper (MIC) we strive to be the 'white knights’ of UK business, a 'force for good’ delivering genuine savings on utilities across the UK. Having insightful business information at our fingertips is essential to the success of an organisation in our highly competitive industry.
MIC has grown rapidly over the past ten years and with that so has the quantity and complexity of our data. If we are to continue growing at the same rate and achieve our goals, growing our business intelligence is going to be vital. Having a vast amount of data is one thing, but it’s only as good as the insights we can take from it.
The BI Analyst is responsible for the delivery of business intelligence reporting. You must have a real passion for business intelligence, taking ownership of the validity and integrity of the analytics, looking to give stakeholders across the business the insight that they need to make sound business decisions and help drive this business forward. High attention to detail is essential, you must possess the drive and persistence to problem solve, but above all else, have the hunger to want to be challenged and the dedication and curiosity to find the right answers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing new reporting / analysis (Tableau / Excel / SQL)
- Migrate current excel reporting to Tableau
- Responsible for integrity and accuracy of reporting
- Reporting and ad hoc analysis for all teams around the business
- Identifying, preparing and providing data and insight across the business
- Working closely with management to enhance their insight and help them make sound business decisions
- Experience in BI-reporting using either Tableau, Power BI, Qlikview or another data visualisation tool
- Strong analytical skills, high attention to detail and problem solving ability
- Strong minded and able to communicate effectively to all levels of the business
- MS Excel and T-SQL programming skills essential
- Strong business analysis and requirements gathering skills
- Able to prioritise workload in a demanding, fast paced working environment
- Understanding of data modelling and Data-Warehousing
- The ability to self-motivate and time-manage
- Experience within a sales/ marketing or customer service department would be beneficial
- Experience with Tableau Desktop/Server would be beneficial
- Advanced Excel
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job