Benefits: £22-28,000pa / 40 hour week / travel / bonus / 23 + 8 days holiday / Private use of van / no-on call rota
Established back in 2004 we provide a first class service to our clients, providing Chillers, Air Conditioning, Energy Services, Heating and Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance services.
We are currently looking for a Junior Air Conditioning / PPM engineer to work with our commercial clients such as banks, healthcare, Leisure Centres, Retail and Private Organisations.
- As a maintenance engineer you will be visiting commercial sites alone and with other engineers
- Carrying out PPM servicing works to an agreed schedule working in a clean tidy and professional manner and representing the business to high standards at all ti
- Carry out all works using agreed safe systems of works referring to risk assessments and method statement Obey all site rules and wear all appropriate PPE at all times.
- Receive and update all jobs in a timely manner using the provided IT equipment, providing accurate detailed record
Essential Qualifications / Experience:
- FGAS or Equivalent
- NVQ level 2 refrigeration / air conditioning - desirable
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working on Chillers and air conditioning Equipment
- Driver's Licence
40 hour week
No-on call rota
Travel after 30mins either side
23 + 8 days holiday
Private use of the van
Air conditioned van
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'