Junior Agile Delivery Manager (Scrum Master)
Are you passionate about what you do and want to grow into an organisation that makes a difference to peoples lives?
This organisation provides free services such as helping people resolve their legal, money and other problems by providing free information and advice, as well as by influencing policy makers.
As a junior scrum master you will coach and lead one or more agile teams, facilitating all agile ceremonies and reporting on team progress to stakeholders.
- 1+ years in a Scrum Master role
- Ability to manage small to medium sized technology teams from concept to deliverywith some supervision.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources and reconcile conflicts
- Manage project issues resolution
- Manage risks to ensure mitigation and contingency plans are in place
- Experience across web content, tools and transactional services, especially thosewith complex user journeys.
- Thorough understanding of Agile Scrum and Kanban methodologies, values, andprocedures
- Knowledge of Software Development life cycle
This is a highly successful and progressive organisation which offers good clear career progression with a fantastic team and management to learn from
The successful candidate will receive a basic salary between £45,000 - £55,000 and benefits and other perks ??
Keywords: Scrum Master, E-commerce, Website, Development, Agile, Scrum, scrums, HTML, Digital Transformation to Marketing Automation, eCRM, Products, Product Manager Systems, IaaS, SaaS.
- Digital Agency
- User Stories
- Scrum Master
- Digital Project manager
- Digital transformation
- Story Mapping
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'