nistrator - Totton SO40 - £16,000
As a Junior Administrator, you will be the first point of contact for incoming calls, directing them where necessary. You will also provide Administrative support to the team as a whole, in a busy working environment.
Duties for the Junior Administrator:
• Monitoring and distributing mail
• Processing invoices
• Placing office orders
• Preparation of the outgoing post daily, weighing & measuring to ensure correct postage is applied
• Opening customer accounts
• Taking credit cards payments using card terminal, as and when required
• Confident telephone manner
• Previous office experience required
• Ability to use Microsoft programmes
• CRM system knowledge advantageous
The Junior Administrator role may also suit candidates searching for: Administrator, Admin Apprentice, Office Junior, Office Assistant or Call Centre.
The role for the Junior Administrator is full time and requires a candidate to work Mon-Thurs 9am-5:30pm and Fri 8:30am-5:00pm. The salary is offering £16,000 and free parking is provided. The role will be build to be a busy position within the Sales Admin team.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Accounts
- Telephone Manner
- Invoice Processing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'