Are you looking to develop your career within an office environment?
I have a great new opportunity available for my client who are based in Bishop’s Stortford. They are a really friendly and welcoming team who can offer you the opportunity to learn and progress your office skills. They really do encourage progression so this is a great role for someone that wants to be part of a supportive company and is willing to learn.
The successful candidate will be enthusiastic, keen to learn, hard-working with an excellent work ethic and attitude. You will also need to be self-reliant and adaptable. There is the opportunity to also earn bonus upon completion of the six month probation period.
The working hours are 9:00am – 5:00pm, Monday to Friday and there is free parking available on-site.
The ideal candidate will have some experience of working within an office environment.
Detailed responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring completed documents received from clients are ready for payment
- Liaising with Head Office to ensure new agreements are processed in a timely manner
- Resolution of document queries
- Reschedule of existing agreements
- Phone calls from clients and sales representatives
- General enquiries
- Commissions queries
- Collection Queries
- Scanning and sending files
- Verbal delivery checks with customers
If you have the relevant skills and experience for this role, please apply.