Junior Administrator- Full time - Immediate start (ASAP) - Eye
Monday – Friday 08.30am – 18.00pm
Hales are currently recruiting for an Administrator for their successful client based in the Eye area (Norfolk).
The successful applicant will be IT literate, have experience using Excel and be able to demonstrate a confident manner in dealing with colleagues and customers at all levels over the telephone.
Main duties will include:
- Speak to customers over the phone
- Answering the telephones
- General administrative tasks
- Receive customer orders via telephone, fax and e-mail
- Answering customer queries and solving customer problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Good IT and Administrative experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Written communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Professional and friendly
- Experience in Microsoft Package
- Possess a confident and professional telephone manner
- Strong administrative skills with proven attention to detail
If you feel you have the skills and requirements for this position please call Leanne Old on or apply with an up to date CV
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"