WOW FACTOR: An amazing Junior Administrator role has just become available in the heart of the City. Our client is looking for a polished and enthusiastic candidate to join there team. Based in beautiful offices our client is a highly recognised Insurance firm, an amazing opportunity for someone looking for their first role in the City and looking to gain experience and expand on their skills. APPLY TODAY!
JOB ROLE: Junior Administrator
JOB TYPE: Permanent position
HOURS: 08.30am - 17.30pm
SALARY: £17,000 - £20,000 *Depending on experience
CULTURE: Dynamic, busy, varied, modern offices.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- General office duties - including answering telephones directing calls, filing, post, ordering couriers, taking deliveries, ordering office supplies, snacks and drinks, etc.
- Take ownership of meeting rooms, kitchen area and general office space ensuring they are clean and tidy and presentable to clients and visitors.
- Book flights, accommodation, transport and any other arrangements associated with travel, when required.
- Coordinating and setting up meetings and conference calls with internal & external clients, including overseas parties.
- Other adhoc duties.
- Organise and assist in office events
- Secretarial support and diary management for other staff members
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
- Experience within an office/admin role is necessary.
- Professionalism in dealing with internal and external contacts
- Computer literacy, including ability to work on Microsoft Office products, and intermediate typing skills
- Proactive, friendly, enthusiastic, ability prioritise and work part of an international team
- Ability to work well under pressure and juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Respect for privacy and confidentiality
- Desire to progress within the organisation, learn and think outside the current role.
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line. Advertised by Office Angels, City branch Please note that due to a high volume of response Office Angels receive; only successful candidates will be contacted For the purposes of the Regulations, please note that Office Angels in the provision of these services will be operating as a recruitment agency. Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job