Junior Administrator - Data Entry - Temporary assignment
Our client, a company based in Westbury-on-Trym, are currently recruiting for a Junior Administrator office on a Temporary Contract until the end of March. Looking to start as soon as possible and complete vital and general administrative tasks, with lots of overtime available.
Junior Administrator responsibilities will include (but are not limited to);
- Completing all administration activities within agreed SLA's
- Processing invoices in and out
- Logging all administrative activities on company database
- Working on Microsoft packages on a daily basis
- Responding to emails within agreed timescales
- Entering data on an internal CRM system
- General administration duties including faxing, filing and photocopying
The perfect candidate will have previous administration skills and be available to start immediately. If you believe you have all the skills necessary, please don't hesitate to send your CV through to Blaine at red today.
Job title: Junior Administrator
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Location: North Bristol
Contract type: Temporary
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job