My client,an executive search firm, are looking for a Junior Administrator to join their West End offices. This role is not for the faint hearted! You will be joining a fast paced office and be part of a sociable and energetic team. This position will be perfect for someone who has recently graduated or someone looking to gain office based experience in an entry level support role.
- General administrative duties
- Answering phone calls and taking messages when needed
- Being the first point of contact for visitors- greeting them professionally
- Ensuring all meeting rooms and communal areas including the kitchen are kept clean and tidy
- Sort, open and distribute incoming mail and deliveries
- Ordering or collecting breakfast/lunch for specific meetings
- Replenishing office supplies
- Providing support to all staff
- Additional adhoc duties
- Knowledge of Microsoft packages - Word, Excel, Outlook
- Great organisational skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Great time management
If this company and position appeals to you then please apply your CV on-line.
Office Angels are an equal opportunities employer
Office Angels are an Employment Business
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Office Angels Oxford Circus branch look after roles in the following locations and all areas in between: Oxford Circus, Bond Street, Marble Arch, Marylebone, Mayfair, Baker Street, Edgware Road, Regents Park, St Johns Wood, Primrose Hill
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- ENTRY LEVEL