Anthony Alexandra Associates are working in partnership with a Chartered firm of financial planners based in the Croydon area to find a candidate to provide general administration support for team of Adivsers and Paraplanners for the company’s corporate and individual clients, working with the teams on delivery of exceptional service to clients.
The key tasks and responsibilities of the role include:
- Pricessing of new business applications and paperwork
- Typing up fact finds for Advisers
- Preparation of documents for client meetings
- Scanning and archiving of files when required
The requirements for this role include:
- Recent graduate or achieved A-Levels Grade A-C
- Previous Financial Services experience desirable
- Advantageous but not essential - Knowledge of 1st Software
Anthony Alexandra specialises in Financial Services and Insurance recruitment focusing on Pensions, Employee Benefits, IFA, Investments, Mortgages, Actuarial, Broking, Claims, Loss Adjusting and Underwriting within Commercial and Personal Lines markets.
With a proven track record and established Permanent, Temporary and Contract divisions.
Thank you for showing your interest in Anthony Alexandra, if this role does not suit you, please give us a call for our updated vacancies.
Apply with the strictest of confidence to Anthony Alexandra.
- Financial Planning
- Financial Services