Junior Administrator - Chinese Speaking - Cantonese or Mandarin speaking - £18k
This is a professional and innovative company, offering Door-to-Door logistics services of high valuable purchases. Committed to the mission of promoting development of the cultural and logistics, and increasing cultural exchange between foreign countries and China. You will be working in the London office, which is located in the heart of the Docklands with a friendly, hard-working and professional team of 5 people. The company has offices throughout China, Hong Kong etc.
- £18k to £19k
- Monday to Friday, office hours, although you would need to be flexible depending on clients needs
- Smart services offices
- Location: Docklands, London
- Apply now - job opportunity will be closing soon
DUTIES TO INCLUDE:
- Perform duties with minimal supervision.
- Ensure shipments are handled and processed per established procedures and guidelines
- Maintain record of all shipping status.
- Willing to work other tasks as assigned.
- Ensure clients/advisors are being updated on latest daily shipping status
- Attention to detail and Organization skills
- Strong time management skills
- Comfortable with Microsoft Office, specifically Word and Excel
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, non-verbal & written)
- Must be a solution oriented problem solver
- Self-motivated and must work well independently and as a team
- Ability to speak Chinese