JUNIOR ACTUARIAL ANALYST
HERTFORDSHIRE – £20,000 - £30,000
Have you recently graduated in a numerical discipline? Are you looking to make your first step as an Actuary? If you answered yes to the above, this is the perfect opportunity for you!
A leading and well respected firm within the Financial Services industry is seeking an enthusiastic graduate to join them at this exciting period of growth and investment.
- Producing, reviewing and analysing financial reports, data and information provided for statutory, business planning and management purposes.
- comply and analyse statistics and use them to calculate insurance risks
- Developing financial models, new methodologies and assumptions in order to meet requirements.
- Managing and taking responsibility for the successful delivery of smaller projects.
- Providing actuarial input and assistance.
- Actively reviewing and suggesting improvements to procedures and working practices to ensure that the department operates in the most cost-effective and efficient ways.
You will be fully trained within the industry and have the opportunity to shape the future of the business whilst receiving the support you need to develop your skill set and experience to achieve your long term ambitions.
You will be excited to hear that the only requirement for this position is that you are an enthusiastic graduate of a numerical discipline such as Mathematics, Statistics, and Actuarial Science with a minimum of a 2:1 or above. You should also have a genuine interest into the actuarial industry and have a passion for progression. Any experience in an analytical role is considered highly desirable.
The salary for this position is one of the best graduate salaries in the business, ranging from £20,000 to £30,000.
Think you’ve got what it takes? Please apply with your CV and should you have the relevant skills I will be in touch.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job