Junior Accounts Payable
Reporting into the Purchase Ledger Team Leader and Manager, you would be responsible for supporting the team with the following duties:
• Overseeing the day to day running of designated supplier accounts addressing urgent issues to resolution as they arise
• Maintain filing systems
• Maintain the Accounts Payable inbox
• Process central invoices in a timely manner to meet weekly deadlines
• Set-up new suppliers on accounting system
Education & experience
• Good Team player
• Ability to prioritise workload and to work pro-actively
• Excellent communication skills both orally and written
• To be able to work efficiently under pressure to meet tight deadlines
• Excellent administrative skills, including excel (intermediate level) and Microsoft Office in general
• Organised and accurate approach, good attention to detail
• Knowledge of the Great Plains financial accounting system preferred, but not essential.
• Advanced Excel skills are required.
There is no on site parking available, however there is parking within a short walk, or a free shuttle bus service is offered.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job