A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Junior Accounts Payable member of staff to join a leading Consulting & Communications Company in London.
- Matching, batching and coding of accounts payable invoices
- Managing all client accounts including posting of receipts, payments and transfers
- Uploading daily payment templates / Managing daily payment returns
- Reviewing all new accounts set up
- Support weekly payment runs
- Must have previous experience of working in Accounts Payable Team, with a strong understanding of Accounts Payable processes and controls
- Strong Excel software experience
- Excellent time management & great administrative skills
- Experience in processing high volumes of invoices
- To continually develop and improve the processes within Accounts Payable
If you meet the above criteria and you are available on short notice please apply now.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job