Job Title: Junior Accounts Assistant
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Reporting into: Financial Controller
Fancy working with the elite? My very well-known client of mine are looking for an enthusiastic and organised Accounts Assistant to join a youthful and friendly team to assist In looking after the finances for three different sites.
You will be part of a small team who are hard-working and passionate about the beauty industry! If you are looking for your first step into finance where you will work side by side and be trained by the Financial Controller… then please do keep reading!
- Processing and matching delivery notes with invoices for approval
- Seeking approval of invoices from line managers
- Inputting of invoices onto Sage
- Producing monthly reports - payments and aged creditors
- Allocating payments and reconciling supplier accounts on a monthly basis
- Resolving supplier invoice queries
- Telephone ordering Stock, placing and receiving orders
- Inputting monthly stock takes on the system
- Entering stock items and costs onto Shortcuts & Sage Accounts
- Entering stock deliveries onto systems
- Analysing and reconciling stock and report on variances
- Providing sites with Retail Stock prices for Sales Ledger
- Enter takings daily onto a spreadsheet and reconcile
- Producing daily/weekly/monthly and adhoc reports
- Produce monthly KPI reports for the Operations Director for all 3 sites
Other adhoc duties:
- Report any incidents, accidents or conditions in the building that contravene Health & Safety regulations to the Operations Director
- Participate in the provision of a safe working environment, adhering to the Company's Health & Safety Policy at all times
Person specification Desirable:
- Experience in an accounts department but Training will be provided
- Knowledge of excel
- Knowledge of Sage Line 50 accounts
- Able to demonstrate ability to copy with a regular and routine workload
- Pays great attention to detail and accuracy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'