An exciting opportunity has arisen for a self motivated and ambitious individual to join a growing company based locally in Leighton Buzzard. This role would be suitable an individual seeking an opportunity to start a career within accounts - the successful candidate will be given full training as well as the opportunity to progress their career within the company!
Main duties will include:
- Loading and updating customer details on the client database and ensuring all charges for fees are correctly raised.
- Handling queries via email and telephone from lettings branches, landlords and tenants
- Allocating payments and receipts to relevant client account
- Making BACS and cheque payments
- Preparation of client communication e.g. statements, letters etc.
- Bank reconciliations
- Assisting with ad hoc duties as required within the team
- Excellent PC and related technology skills.
- Excellent letter writing skills
- Good analytical ability
- Ability to stay calm under pressure
- Good communication skills
- Basic understanding of accounts an advantage but not necessary
What's in it for you?
- Progressive Career opportunities open to all
- Be recognised with regular Awards & Incentives
- Work towards ARLA - NFOPP Qualifications
- Local discounts in shops & restaurants
- Accounts Assistant
- Career Opportunities
- General Admin
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"