Junior Accounts Assistant
Role: Junior Accounts Assistant
Salary: £22,000 - £25,000 per annum
Location: Central London
Do you have some administration/accounts experience? Are you looking for a position you can progress in?
Our client, a well-established business based in the heart of the West End, is looking for a motivated and helpful Junior Accounts Assistant to join their busy finance team.
Main Responsibilities of the Junior Accounts Assistant:
- Check invoices
- Maintain an accurate and up to date database
- Filing of accounts documentation
- Organise the daily post and couriers
- General office administration tasks
- Greet visitors
- Handle incoming phone calls
- Ad hoc accounts/admin tasks
Successful Candidate for the Junior Accounts Assistant role:
- Some office administration/accounts experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organised
- Able to take direction and work on own initiative
- Helpful and friendly nature
If you are interested in applying for this role or would like to hear more about it, please hit apply!
TwentyFour Recruitment is an equal opportunity employer. If your skill set and experience matches the above ad then please apply today and if your CV is shortlisted a consultant will contact you to discuss the next stage of the recruitment process.
- Accounts Assistant
- Office Administration
- Telephone Manner
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'