About Yorkshire Prosperity Limited "YPP Lettings"
YPP is a young, vibrant & fast-growing business based in Leeds with expansions in other large cities in the UK.
At YPP we value honesty & hard work and in return, our employees are given the opportunity to develop and progress within the business, based on their strengths and interests.
A new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a Junior Accounts Assistant to join our accounts team based in Leeds.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 1 years’ experience, be able to prioritise workloads, demonstrate attention to detail, flexibility, and have a proactive and positive approach to his /her work, as well as having the ability to communicate effectively and build good working relationships.
- Sales and purchase ledger duties
- Daily and monthly reconciliations (rent payments, transfers between accounts, etc)
- Investigating accounts discrepancies
- Actively being involved in the month-end process (timely reconciliations, investigations etc)
- Dealing with finance queries
- Producing monthly & quarterly expenses reports
- Managing utility bills for numerous properties
- Preparing monthly and quarterly landlord statements and communicating them to clients
- Filing paperwork/record keeping
- Managing rent payments and following up on arrears
- Assisting with VAT returns
- Managing petty cash
- All round accounts administration
- Adhoc tasks and any other duties as may be required from time to time.
- Very well organized, good time management skills with the commitment to deliver on deadlines and having exceptionally high attention to detail
- Confident self-starter with sound analytical skills, able to operate under pressure and resolve conflicts
- Broad all round systems and PC skills with experience in Excel and accounting software
- Team worker and good at building relationship
Please send your CV ASAP if you are looking for a new and challenging role, with an exciting and dynamic company to be a part of.
- Accounts Assistant
- Purchase Ledger
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'