Coulter Elite Resourcing - Recruitment Specialists are now recruiting a Junior Accounts Assistant for an Accountancy firm based in Peterborough.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual to join an established growing company who are specialists in their field.
- The firm are looking for a Junior Accounts Assistant who is either studying AAT or ATT who wants to progress in to study for the ICAEW qualification. There is lots of room for progression after qualifying within the business and they are looking for someone who wants a strong career ahead of them. You will be assisting the firm in achieving its stated professional and commercial objectives.
Principle Responsibilities: -
- Training will be provided towards both AAT and ICAEW qualifications
- Must have worked in an accountancy practice for at least 18 months and be able to prepare sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts.
- Must have the ability to request appropriate information from clients.
- A working knowing of income and corporation tax computations would be helpful when assisting with general tax administration, although not essential.
- AAT qualification desirable
This is a full time permanent position working Monday to Friday 8:45-5:15. Pay is £18,000 up to £23,000 depending on experience.
To apply for the position of Junior Accounts Assistant then please forward your CV to Ashli at Coulter Elite Resourcing.
Between our team we have a wealth of experience and we operate in both the Permanent, Temporary and contract marketplace, covering the following areas:
Accounts, Administration, Bi-lingual, Call Centre, Customer Service, Design Engineers, Directors, Warehousing, Distribution, Engineering, Finance, Graduates, Human Resource, Insurance, IT, Legal, Logistics, PR, Media, Purchasing, Reception, Sales, Secretarial, PA, Telesales, Web Design
Coulter Elite Resourcing is an independent recruitment agency based in Peterborough supplying permanent and contract personnel, from office junior through to the highest levels of management both locally and nationally.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job