Key roles and responsibilities:
This is a hands- on role with the opportunity to learn practical accountancy skills and ideal for a person looking to progress their career in an accounts role.
• Purchase ledger – entering invoices into system and taking some responsibility for the ledger accuracy.
• Credit control.
• Expenses administration – including Credit Card analysis.
• Ad hoc projects.
You may be asked to take on additional duties at the discretion of your manager.
Key qualities required:
• Previous knowledge of Sage Line 50 or other accounts package.
• Proficient and confident with Excel and Microsoft Outlook.
• IT knowledgeable.
• Excellent attention to detail and high degree of accuracy in all work.
• Excellent time management and ability to meet deadlines.
• Flexibility and ability to multi-task.
• Very organised and structured; logical and analytically mind.
• Strong communication skills particularly face-to-face.
• Ability to work without heavy supervision.
• Ability to take responsibility for ensuring deadlines are met.
• Personable telephone manner.
• The desire to learn new skills and really take ownership of the role that you are fulfilling.
• Hard working and dedicated team player.
• Good concentration – for an open-plan environment.
• Fluency in another language would also be beneficial but not essential.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job