Junior Accounts Administrator
Salary: up to £16k + holidays + benefits + internal opportunities
Our client is a fantastic, global business based in the Leigh/Wigan area. With various company divisions and fantastic products/services on offer to their customers the business is growing rapidly.
Due to this growth we are now looking for a Junior Accounts Administrator to join the team.
You must be bright, able to use your initiative and have previous administration experience. Finance/Accounts experience highly beneficial but not essential.
Working in a stable, friendly finance team of 8 you will be:
- Assisting finance team with various internal projects
- Finance Admin across the business
- Filing, updating accounting database
- Assisting with Credit Control - speaking to customers over the phone/email
- Assisting with Purchase Ledger - inputting invoices to the system
- Various reconciliation duties - bank/statement
- Issuing credit notes alongside Credit Controller
This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a supportive team and Finance Director within a fantastic business
In return the company offers fantastic opportunities in the wider business and a competitive salary/package.
Please send your CV to to be considered - interviews are happening ASAP
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job