A great opportunity for a full time, permanent, Junior Accounts Assistant role.
Working for a leading, independent provider in its market that pride themselves on first class service. Based in a fast paced, high volume environment in a friendly and supportive team.
This role is reporting in to the Finance Manager.
The duties include but are not limited to:
Raising sales invoices
High volume data entry
Dealing with queries
Scanning and filing
Managing sales invoices & credit control for own specific customers
Ensure all jobs that are invoiced are marked off the system to avoid duplication
The successful candidate MUST:
- Have experience working in a similar type role - Essential
- Be studying towards AAT - Desirable
- Have used accounting system Xero - Desirable
- Be confident using MS Excel - Essential
- Be highly organisation with strong attention to detail - Essential
This role is looking to pay from £14,000 - £16,000 per annum + Free parking + Pension
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job