BRAND NEW JOB OPPORTUNITY FOR JUNIORS WITH AN INTEREST IN FINANCE
MUST BE A LEVEL QUALIFIED A-C GRADE MINIMUM
Our amazing Client, based in the City are looking for a Junior Accounts Administrator to join their team on a permenant basis.
Amazing company with great bonuses & benefits and an excellent foot in the door for a career within financial services...
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Track the receipt and processing for payment of invoices.
- Enter invoices and expense claims into the system.
- Obtain authorisation, and present for payment, supplier invoices and employee expenses.
- Have a sound knowledge of the structure and codes in the chart of accounts and code expenses accordingly.
- Deal with supplier queries (both internal and external).
- Assist in the preparation of input documentation enabling regular beneficiary details to be set up for payment as templates.
- Carry out cheque runs, employee expense runs and GBP supplier invoice runs in accordance with the timetable.
- File all back-up documentation.
- Maintain the cheque book registers.
- Prepare ad hoc business information relating to suppliers and expense categories.
Amazing opportunity looking to move quickly - if you are someone with the right qualifications pls contact us today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job