Junior Accounting Technician
A Financial Reporting Junior Accounting Technician role within a large Life insurance company. The role will mainly be to support the Financial Reporting Team with their Monthly, Quarterly and Annual reporting.
- Ledger maintenance - reconciliations, analyses, review and query of balances.
- Preparation of Annual Financial Statements for subsidiary companies.
- Support Head Office and External Auditors with queries.
- Maintaining controls and supporting evidence in line with internal guidelines.
Your skills and experience:
Competency Skills - Technical
- Financial Reporting experience (preferred)
- General ledger experience (preferably SAP)
- Strong excel / spreadsheet skills
- Good analytical skills
- Attention to detail
Competency Skills - Behavioural
- Work and communicate constructively with others
- Deliver high level of service internally and externally
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
In return we are offering an attractive salary plus a generous benefits package including bonus and defined contribution pension scheme. We are committed to continuous improvement and we offer access to a comprehensive range of training and development opportunities.