Consumer Additions are currently working with a growing FMCG business that are passionate about supplying their high end products to Restaurants and Supermarkets, as well as their small restaurant presence in Central London. They are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant that can help the business scale and take on a number of Finance responsibilities, working alongside the Finance Director.
They are initially a family business that have been well received in the industry, so they are looking for like-minded passionate people to join the team, someone who has a breadth of experience across transactional, VAT and assisting with Management Accounts, that is looking for a challenging and varied role.
- Process supplier invoices and manage expenses
- Bank and balance sheet reconciliations
- Cash Flow forecasting
- Credit Control and deal with supplier queries
- Manage payment runs
- Assist in preparation of Management Accounts
- Ad-hoc variance analysis and help inform commercial decisions through financial insight
- Assist with statutory reporting requirements and VAT
- Payroll processing
- Current studier - ACCA/ CIMA or AAT preferred
- Previous Accounting/ Finance experience in Retail/ Consumer Goods/ Hospitality or related industry
- Capable of working autonomously in a role with changing responsibilities depending on business requirements
- Reliable, accurate and able to self-evaluate
- Strong excel skills and passion for improving processes
- Bank Reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger
- Sales Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'