* Credit-controlling cash collections for utilities
* Petty-cash reconciliations from homes and auditing these
* Preparing financial documents such as invoices, bills, and accounts payable and receivable
* Assisting with budgets
* Completing balance sheet reconciliations reconciliations
* Verifying balances in account books and rectifying discrepancies
* Assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks, including preparing budgets, records, and statements
Although full training and study support will be provided, you will already be competent in the basics, such as accounts payable and receivable, bank and supplier reconciliation and assisting with month-end.
* You should be AAT qualified or part-qualified ACCA/ CIMA candidate aiming to qualify.
* Competent in the basics, such as accounts payable and receivable, bank and supplier reconciliation and assisting with month-end.
* Ambitious to learn and develop.
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent team player
* Proficiency in IT skills including Word and Excel, knowledge of JD Edwards desirable
* Ability to structure and prioritise your work and work with colleagues to ensure that deadlines are met
* There will be travel involved with the role so full drivers licence will be beneficial.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'