£24,000 + Pension
Made up your mind up that accountancy is your vocation then look no further this is a great opportunity for an Junior Accountant to join a local professional Practise where your career can really begin.
Some of your duties will include:
- Assisting a team of Accountants with the preparation of accounts on behalf of a wide range of clients
- Producing accounts on behalf of sole traders, Partnerships and SME Limited Companies
- Collating financial data as required which will involve liaising with clients via email and on a face to face basis
- Producing bought, sales and nominal ledger records to trial balance stage
- Preparing cash book records, reconciling bank statements and investigating anomalies
- Assisting senior staff members with preparing statutory year-end accounts and completing client audits
Regrettably, we are not able to respond to job applicants who are not shortlisted. For new job alerts follow us on Twitter - @BBR_Recruitment, Instagram - BurtonBoltonRose, Facebook - Burton Bolton & Rose and LinkedIn - Burton Bolton & Rose
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'