Main Functions (Accountabilities):
• Assists BG Financial Controller and indirectly BG Country Mgr and HQ Finance Mgr in establishing and maintaining the office’s accounting principles, practices, and procedures.
• Assists in financial analysis, planning, budgeting, cost accounting as well as performing all bookkeeping tasks.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Preparing of invoices for payments
• Support in customer invoicing process
• Entering of supplier invoices
• Open new client/vendors in the system, communication with clients and with HQ Credit Controller.
• Support in credit control process
• Support in annual audit and closing process
• Entering of daily bank statements
• Quarterly submit to the National Bank of needed statistical letters
• Support in monthly tax reviewing and monthly closing
Financial Dimensions & KPIs:
• Office turnover
• No penalties or additional taxes from local authorities because of mistakes
• Positive relation and feedback from customers
• On-time monthly and year closing
• Strong business ethics: promote high standards of business ethics throughout the organization. Non-political driven.
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills: capable of writing documentation, capable of understanding operational colleagues’ requests and training them in understanding legal requirements. Strong diplomacy and tact that can be related to colleagues of all levels including 3rd Parties and clients.
• Strong analytical thinking & problem solving skills: able to identify and resolve issues, to analyze, develop and automate processes in order to maximize the benefit of financial investments and employment cost.
• Multitasking & prioritization: able to perform under the pressure of simultaneous tasks with many interruptions while prioritizing workload. Capable of working to both tactical and strategic timescales.
• Business acumen: know how the business works, able to objectively weigh risks against benefits and determine alternative solutions to problems that are relevant and timely; anticipates the internal and external implications.
• Customer focus: dedicated to meeting expectations and requirements of internal customers. Commitment to service excellence.
• Focus on results: committed to deliver results on time while setting priorities, estimating timeframes and overcoming resistance or setbacks.
Qualifications & Experience
• Degree in Finance/Accountancy
• Good PC Skills, Proficiency in relevant accounting software (ERP)
• Fluent in Bulgarian & English
• Previous experience of 1 year in general accounting in an international company
• Knowledge of local, state and federal laws regarding finance, taxation and payroll
• Knowledge of accounting and finance principles and practices
• Technical accounting & payroll skills
• Knowledge of financial reporting
This role offers a great opportunity to work for a leading international company. To apply, please send your professional resume in English with your recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org The confidentiality is guaranteed.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job