An opportunity has come up for a Junior Accountant, reporting to the General Accountant.
- Assisting with twice monthly direct debit collections
- Assisting with calculation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
- Assisting with cash flow/payments
- Preparing regular bank reconciliations
- Investigating and resolving customer and supplier queries
- Assisting with accounts payable during busy periods
- Supporting the management accounts team with monthly reporting requirements
- Supporting the finance manager with annual reporting requirements
- Assisting with global projects
- Assisting with other ad hoc tasks as required
- You will be a highly motivated and enthusiastic individual with a strong "can do" mentality with at least 2 years’ experience.
- You will be qualified AAT as a minimum.
- You will be a strong communicator and be willing to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Experience of daily use of spreadsheets is a pre-requisite, along with an ability to challenge existing working practices to achieve a desired goal.
- Microsoft Excel
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"