Do you have a few years practice experience and looking to move to your next career step?
This firm can offer the right candidate full study support and progression within a forward-thinking company.
- Preparing accounts for limited companies, sole traders, partnerships and LLP's
- Bank reconciliations and client month ends
- Working alongside senior members of staff
- Managing debtors / creditors
- Supporting payroll for clients (PAYE and CIS)
- Liaise with HMRC on clients behalf
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Liaising with clients regarding their financial and accounting affairs
- Maintenance of general ledger / computerised accounts for clients (software includes Sage / Xero / Excel / Kashflow)
- Bookkeeping including managing sales and purchase ledger for clients
- 2+ years Practice experience
- Good A Levels or relevant University Degree
- Excellent IT Skills in Microsoft Office/Excel applications
- Be an ambitious accounts junior looking for a career in accountancy
- Good communication skills
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers.
- Communication Skills