Junior Accountant Writer
We are looking to recruit talented academics with specialist knowledge to join our freelance writing team. We have a need for subject specialists in Accounting, Finance and Business. We will also accept applicants in other fields.
You will be required to write original content, conforming to accepted academic practice, on a variety of titles within your subject area. These projects will be made available through our bespoke portal; academics can bid on as many or as a few as they want. We want our academics to produce quality work based on their own intellectual interests, which will help them to broaden and develop knowledge base and provide an invaluable resource to students.
Academic Minds provides world class private education services that exploit a range of technical innovations. In our experience, a rapidly increasing number of UK university students are reporting profound concern with the standard of tuition, resources and feedback that they receive from their institutions. We exist to help students realise their full potential.
- Master's degree (or studying towards) from Oxford, Cambridge or a reputable red-brick university, or an equivalent degree from a leading institution. Relevant professional qualifications will also enhance your application.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the subject area of your specialisation.
- Excellent written English skills.
- Strong research and analytical skills.
- Familiarity with the conventions of academic writing, especially common referencing styles.
- Good time management skills: self-organised, able to multi-task and capable of working to deadlines.
- Where applicable, the ability to use statistics programs such as STATA, E-views, SPSS.
Working anywhere with an Internet connection, at whatever time suits you.
Rates start at around £40 for 1000 words for new academics with no rating, rising to £120+ for productive, established writers. We’ll pay you within seven working days.
- Knowledge Base
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'