Junior Accountant - Southend
A top leading independent firm, based in Southend are looking to recruit a Junior Accountant to join their successful team!
Our client is also willing to offer Study Support Package / Training to ACCA (possibly starting with objective to achieve AAT Qualification.) This role is the perfect opportunity for someone looking for a jump start in their accountancy career.
- Bank reconciliations and client month ends
- Working alongside senior members of staff
- Managing debtors / creditors
- Supporting payroll for clients (PAYE and CIS)
- Liaise with HMRC on clients behalf
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Liaising with clients regarding their financial and accounting affairs
- Maintenance of general ledger / computerised accounts for clients (software includes Sage / Xero / Excel / Kashflow)
- Bookkeeping including managing sales and purchase ledger for clients
- 3-12 Months Practice experience
- Good A Levels or relevant University Degree
- Excellent IT Skills in Microsoft Office/Excel applications
- Be an ambitious accounts junior looking for a career in accountancy
- Good communication skills
If you are interested in this role or would like further information, please apply direct or contact Liam Snell at AJ Chambers
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'