GKR are working on behalf of a specialist UK property company who are looking for a Junior Accountant to join their existing finance function. You will be working closely with the management accounting team offering support in reporting and general accounts work. This is an excellent opportunity to develop within an experienced and established finance team within a market leader.
Ideal candidate will be a recent graduate with around 12 months’ work experience in accountancy and finance and is currently studying AAT or further studies including ACCA/ CIMA.
- Prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Forecast cash flows.
- Identify, advocate, and implement procedural and process business improvement opportunities
- Contribute to Group initiatives including but not limited to systems implementations
- Analyse costs and trends and identify efficiency opportunities.
- Responsible for the preparation and reporting of monthly management accounts.
- Liaise with statutory auditors and help coordinate the annual audit.
- Ensure appropriate financial procedures, controls and structures are in place.
- Ensure policies and procedures support the main business functions whilst ensuring a high level of governance
- Monitor compliance with financial policies & procedures in relation to corporate governance
- Review and evaluate financial controls.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'