Job Title: Junior Accountant
Salary: £21,000-23,000 per annum, depending on experience
Contract: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8.30am-5.30pm
An excellent opportunity for a Junior Accountant to join a successful financial organisation to service their valued clients and develop their skillset.
- £2,000-3,000 bonus available yearly
- 20 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Onsite parking available
- Fantastic training and progression routes on offer
- 100-150 clients to inherit
- Team lunches
- Working closely with contractors to support their payroll processes
- Managing your own portfolio of 100-150 clients
- Preparing accounts
- Liaising with HMRC
- Offer bespoke accounting advice
- Respond to client queries in a timely manner
- Manage client relationships and develop strong rapport
- Work as a team to achieve agreed quality of service
- Undertake other duties as directed by your line manager
- Experience within Practice or Contractor Accounting (highly advantageous)
- Experience using one of the following: Xero, FreeAgent or Quickbooks
- AAT qualified or currently studying towards this
- Confident, proactive individual
- Solid experience with MS Office, including Excel & Word
Should you be short listed for this position, a member of the Smart10 team will be in touch with you in the next five working days. Good luck with your application!
Smart10 Ltd is a "Multi Award Winning" and Independently run recruitment consultancy which specialises in supplying both Permanent and Temporary positions across all Business Support roles. Smart10 have become renowned as one of Hertfordshire's most dynamic recruitment companies. As a business, we won the Judges Award in 2012, Best New Business Award in 2013 and 'Business Person of The Year in 2016 at The Hertfordshire Business Awards, for being the most "promising" and "innovative" company within Hertfordshire.
The Smart10 Group recently also scooped the Award Winning Title of 'Most Inspiring Business Woman’ at The National 'Best Business Women Awards’ in October 2018!
We are proud to work with a leading number of blue-chip companies as well as smaller SME’s throughout the region. The smart10 team are an energetic and smart team of highly experienced and professional recruitment consultants who are committed at exceeding both our candidates and client’s expectations.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'