A fabulous new and unique opportunity has just arisen within a fast paced FMCG environment for a part qualified Junior Accountant to join their high performing finance function. Based in their South West London office, this is an excellent opportunity within a well-known brand.
Responsibilities of the role will include, but not be limited to;
- Preparation of accruals and prepayments
- Intercompany reconciliations
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Managing travel & expense policy
- Daily bank reconciliations
- Issuing intercompany invoices
- Support month end process with accurate journal postings in SAP
- Preparation of weekly cash flow reporting
The ideal candidate will be part qualified in ACCA/ CIMA and possess a Bachelor's degree in Finance & Accounting (or an equivalent). You should also be proactive with excellent communication and organisation skills. Experience using SAP is absolutely essential, along with high attention to detail. If this sounds like you, please get in touch today!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job