Taylor Hawkes have been approached by a leading Accountancy Practice firm, who are looking for a Junior Accountant in Woodford Green. The role will work closely with both the Managing Partner and Manager whilst providing a fantastic opportunity to complete your qualifications within a respectable practice.
This position will provide full study support within a ICAEW training office and will provide you with a fantastic opportunity to learn from an experienced team.
- Complete sets of accounts, working from source documents/records to final accounts for review by the appropriate Manager or Partner
- Work on a wide range of accounts
- Effectively manage time to ensure that jobs are finished within budget
- Personal and Corporation tax computations
- VAT returns.
Qualifications, skills and experience
- AAT qualified or qualified by experience
- Strong practical knowledge/experience of accounts preparation within a practice environment
- Strong double entry knowledge and skill
- Good working knowledge of SAGE, and other IT packages
- Basic tax knowledge - how to do tax computations, PAYE, VAT
For more information please contact Colin Priddle at Taylor Hawkes
- Accounts Assistant
- Accountancy Practice
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'