- Workload: Accounts, CT, VAT, financial reporting
- Clients: A mix of SMEs and technically complex clients
- Location: South West London
- Benefits: Excellent progression, strong work-life balance, study support
- Salary: to £24K
Are you an AAT qualified or a recent graduate with a minimum of 1 years’ experience? Are you at the start of your accounting career and looking to expand your knowledge and experience within relaxed and supportive yet professional environment?
Our client is a 2 Partner firm based in South West London looking for a Junior Accountant to join their rapidly growing business. As a successful candidate you will have the opportunity to develop an understanding of all issues SMEs. You will be supported with ACA/ACCA studies and receive all support required for you to become a fully-fledged accountant.
In this role, your responsibilities will include:
- In liaison with the Manager provision of highest standard service to firm’s clients
- Resolving day-to-day queries
- Preparation of accounts and corporation tax
- Liaison with external clients’ tax departments
The successful candidate will be:
- AAT qualified/graduate with years’ experience working in UK accountancy practice
- Excellent communicator
- Able to multitask and manage priorities
- Have great attention to detail
Please call on to discuss this role further or apply on-line for immediate consideration.
Please also note that due to the volume of applications, only those shortlisted will be contacted. If you have not received a response within two weeks, please assume your application for this role was unsuccessful. However, understand that we will keep your CV on record for any future role that could be your perfect match.
If you are seeking Junior Accountant jobs in South West London contact Austin Rose, the Public Practice Recruitment Specialists.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job